Terms and Conditions
This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Your privacy and your rights are respected in this web
As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
– We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
– We will never share personal information of users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Physicaltech has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
– Identity of the Responsible: Physicaltech
– Commercial name: ADiBAS Posture
– NIF / CIF: B66250002
– Address: Guillem Tell 40 Ent-2 08006 Barcelona
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Activity: Development of computer applications and exploitation of industrial and intellectual property in the health sector, medicine, physiotherapy, sports and assistance to people, etc.
– Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal information I deal with in Physicaltech comes from:
– Contact Form
– Subscription form
– Information form
– Demo download form
Which are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Physicaltech sl will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Physicaltech there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
1.- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, country, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of physicaltech.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of CDMON physicaltech hosting provider within the EU.
2.- Information form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, country, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of physicaltech.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of CDMON physicaltech hosting provider within the EU.
3.- Demo download form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, country, subject, message. To download the demo version of our ADiBAS software. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request for downloading and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of CDMON physicaltech hosting provider within the EU.
4.- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, country to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp “is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection”. By making a subscription, you agree and consent that your data be stored by this platform, with headquarters in the United States in order to
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage social networks. Physicaltech can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Physicaltech will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of physicaltech.com It will treat your data with the purpose of properly administering your presence in the network social, informing about activities, products or services of physicaltech.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Physicaltech S.L. with address at Guillem Tell 40 Ent-2 08006 Barcelona will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Physicaltech, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in Terms and conditions
The categories of data that are treated are:
– Identifying data, specifically, name, email, address.
– Company name
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept following the following criteria:
– Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, physicaltech.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, physicaltech.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Hosting: One&one. More information at https://www.ionos.com/ One&one treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Physicaltech SL
Email marketing: Mailchimp. the Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. More information at https://mailchimp.com/ Mailchimp treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services to Physicaltech and is adhered to Privacy Shield.
Navigation: By browsing physicaltech.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user
Data security and secrecy
physicaltech.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
physicaltech.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to physicaltech.com exonerating Physicaltech sl from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Physicaltech sl reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, physicaltech.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, physicaltech.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which you have managed any personal information that you have provided us, you can contact by email to: